Scatter cushion machine knitted in Lambswool in unique Musical Notes design. This particular item also features 'piano key' piping. Not an item likely to be repeated.
For the music room, the piano stool or any sofa!
Contains feather-filled cushion pad. Easily removed using envelope-style closure.
Hand wash (or dry clean).
20 inch (51cm)
Noted cushion with piping
Wash by hand. The good news is that wool garments don’t need washing very often due to the natural lanolin oils.
I recommend using a gentle cleaning agent, suitable for delicate fabrics. Never laundry detergent.
- Place your garment into a container of lukewarm soapy water and gently squeeze to saturate the fibres. Let it rest for a 5 or 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water until the rinse water runs clear.
- Refill the container with water and a little fabric softener and let the garment soak this up for a minute.
- Gently remove while bearing the weight of the garment.
- Squeeze out smaller items in a rolled towel, larger garments can be carefully spun in the machine. Reshape whilst damp.
Dry away from strong heat sources. That includes tumble dryers.